Get Help Sending a Fax
Sending International Faxes
Although fax machines are remnants of the 1980s, they are a tried-and-true solution that you sometimes have to use.
Dialing from one country to another isn’t too difficult, but there are some caveats. You are going to need the following:
- The international dialing prefix of the country you are in.
- The country code of the country you are faxing.
- The area code and number of the target fax machine.
Click above to get country codes, otherwise, continue reading for another solution that is faster and cheaper.
The top two online fax services allow international faxing via email attachment and free 30-day trials that you can cancel afterward if not satisfied. You’ve literally got nothing to lose by giving them a try.
Using one of these services will cost less than the long-distance phone call to send your document. Although many small businesses still use traditional fax machines, the benefits of going paperless are many! Fax machines are artifacts from the dial-up modem days.
- You can eliminate the monthly expense for a dedicated phone line.
- You will no longer have to buy paper or toner/ink cartridges.
- No more maintenance or repairs of aging hardware.
- Most online fax services offer a 30-day free trial and cost less than $10 per month.
Escape the Office
- Faxes will arrive in your regular email inbox.
- You won’t have to be at the office to send or receive important documents.
- You can send international faxes using your email or smartphone.
- Documents arrive quicker over the internet than they do over a phone connection.
- Important documents can be backed up and shared with others quickly.
- Junk faxes and SPAM can be deleted with a click; no paper wasted.
- No need to file paperwork. Hard copies can be printed only as needed.
- Electronic documents are easier to read than printed versions — especially prints and schematics.
- It is very easy to resend documents that were lost or not received on the other end.