If you’re here to figure out how to fax an international number — stop!
You’ll find many companies offering free international faxing or even 30-day trials that you can cancel afterward if not satisfied. Using one of these services will cost less than the long-distance phone call to send your document.
While many home businesses still use traditional fax machines, the benefits of going paperless are many! Here are a few good reasons why you should join the Business 2.0 revolution for a faster, more cost-efficient approach.
Here are a few reasons why online fax services are the way to go:
- You can eliminate the monthly expense for a dedicated phone line.
- You will no longer have to buy paper or toner/ink cartridges.
- No more maintenance or repairs of an aging machine are needed.
- Most online fax services offer a 30-day free trial and cost less than $10 per month.
Escape the Office
- Faxes will arrive in your regular email inbox.
- You won’t have to be at the office to send or receive important documents.
- You can send and receive faxes using your mobile phone.
- Documents arrive quicker over the internet than they do over a phone connection.
- Important documents can be backed up and shared with others quickly.
- Junk faxes and SPAM can be deleted with a click; no paper wasted.
- No need to file paperwork. Hard copies can be printed only as needed.
- Electronic documents are easier to read than printed versions — especially prints and schematics.
- It’s very easy to resend documents that were lost or not received on the other end.
Fax machines and all the associated headaches are quickly going the way of dial-up modems.
Send Your Fax for Free
As a location-independent professional, I’ve used both eFax and MyFax — they are the biggest in the industry and offer free trials that you can cancel at any time. Sign up, then send your international fax for free!
Photo credit: Blondinrikard Fröberg